• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Lunar & Shadow Boards

Reaction score
Can we get an option to block viewing threads started in these boards, it's super aggravating having half the threads under new posts be either:

a)People raging / trolling each other in broken English.
or
b) People raging / trolling each other not speaking in English at all.

Or at-least a mod to clean them up.

You can mark this boards as viewed in "Forum Actions" in menu.

_
Regards,
sn3ejk

You can mark this boards as viewed in "Forum Actions" in menu.
_
Regards,
sn3ejk

This isn't what he's asking for, he wants something which has been suggested time and time again, which is for Posts that are posted on the Shadowcore's board etc to not be shown under the New Posts.

I don't know why they are shown as of now anyway, because if a Shadowcores player is registering solely for the purpose of interacting with the Shadowcores community more, then they're going to know where that board is and what's new and what's not.
i.e they probably spend hours every day just looking at that board. They're bound to know what's new.

I know this is a complaint but I'm viewing it as a suggestion, once again I say signed.
/peroxide

Shadowcores should have an own forum, not only would it be better for the players but it would also be better for the users at OTLand. Like half of the new posts on this site are from shadowcores/lunarforce and the rest is from otland content. Seeing posts about random ot related stuff is annoying for the shadowcores players and seeing shadowcore stuff is annoying for the users at OTLand. I'm sure that an own forum would be great for shadowcores, like shows last 5 posts somewhere on their site etc and their characters linked to their forum names etc. Having it on OTLand only makes it easier for the owners of OTLand & Shadowcores I guess, but it hurts the users both on OTLand and Shadowcores.