• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LunarForce

Would you like this for LunarForce?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

roxnino

Reaction score
I would like to propose something, you guys transfer all LunarForce character's to ShadowCores, reset the server, fix shared experience.

Motives:
ShadowCores it's impossible to fight because of random players.
It's borring to exp alone on Hardcore server, only if you have bot and 100% afk scripts
Avalanches it's and Tera wave does not hit so much as ShadowCores.
Make a Delay of 2 seconds in each SSA's
And other motive I belive that other player will write bellow this post.

We don't need update to client 10.70 or maps, we just need you to bring back LunarForce what it once was a good server to play with ur mates, and fight systems.

@Mark @Siramix @Hani

I would like to propose something, you guys transfer all LunarForce character's to ShadowCores, reset the server, fix shared experience.

Motives:
It's borring to exp alone on Hardcore server, only if you have bot and 100% afk scripts

We don't need update to client 10.70 or maps, we just need you to bring back LunarForce what it once was a good server to play with ur mates, and fight systems.

@Mark @Siramix @Hani
Zane are correct

Twifysoft server are the most stabel Servers in History of OT Servers. I really dont understand why they dont listen to their community and transfer all charakter to Shadowcores ( so no one gonna cry baout their "hard work" ) and reset Lunar with all thing that it owns nowdays. Its really the best Server for HArdcore PvP. Its even better then Real Tibia Inferna.

Motives:

@Mark @Siramix @Hani
lunarforce is good
but without players :c

Back