• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magebot Looter Problems

anthonyxxx

Reaction score
I know there has to be someone else using magebot for looting and I need to know if anyone else has this problem. It doesn't always happen but for the past week when ever it goes to loot the item instead of putting it in the backpack it moves the item or items back and forth in the dead corpse instead of looting it. If this has happened to anyone like it does to me could someone please give me a solution or reason to why this is happening. Much thanks for anyone who can help

how bout you leave your opinion else where because its legal to bot and use autolooter so i will use it as i please

I know there has to be someone else using magebot for looting and I need to know if anyone else has this problem. It doesn't always happen but for the past week when ever it goes to loot the item instead of putting it in the backpack it moves the item or items back and forth in the dead corpse instead of looting it. If this has happened to anyone like it does to me could someone please give me a solution or reason to why this is happening. Much thanks for anyone who can help

I had the same problem I gave up on magebot auto looter I just use iBot looter now, it works perfectly.

Go to the 'itenids' file in your Magebot folder and make sure that next to the ID of the item u have ;2 and not ;3 because then it trows the item back inside the corpse. I had the same problem with 'boots of haste' because i had ;3 instead of ;2 next to the items ID after changing it it worked perfectly.

Example:

Correct:
8043;2//Focus Cape

In-correct:
8043;3//Focus Cape

Go to the 'itenids' file in your Magebot folder and make sure that next to the ID of the item u have ;2 and not ;3 because then it trows the item back inside the corpse. I had the same problem with 'boots of haste' because i had ;3 instead of ;2 next to the items ID after changing it it worked perfectly.

Example:

Correct:
8043;2//Focus Cape

In-correct:
8043;3//Focus Cape

Example:

Correct:
8043;2//Focus Cape

In-correct:
8043;3//Focus Cape

Regardless of that the magebot still doesn't loot the items some times

Example:

Correct:
8043;2//Focus Cape

In-correct:
8043;3//Focus Cape
I have the correct numbers but like Apitov said it randomly malfunctions but its been good for the past week or two. I'm sure it will happen again soon enough though

Fine let's get this done already kk?

Loot all : Puts all your loot in the first open BP. If unchecked it will put the items in the according assigned backpack.

Kill > Loot : Loots after every killed monster. Leave unchecked if you want it to loot once all monster are dead.

To get them into your backpack it should look something like :

7456;1;Gold Pieces
8043;2;Focus Cape

If you've followed all theese steps and it still fucks up then try catching me on TS anthony and we can probobly look at it

EDIT: Put loot timer on 700~

Back