• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mages are overpowred or I think...

Cuisdy

Reaction score
Well im just have like 2 days playig but i had seen that the mages are overpowred in pvp and idk if in pvm too, but when they summon a pirate they just do hits very highs, a mage lvl 64 pwned a plly lvl 150 with only the summons and we it was a paly 150 and a kina 150 vs him and the sorcer was healing a lot just with his mr .... I THINK thas is a lame dude seraosully or i dont know if theres a spell to make the kina, pallys that powerfull if there is it please answer me.

Well it was just a suggestion that if would ebe nice if the mages couldnt summon pirate bucanners cause they are overpower dude.

Ty, hope u will see it and answer =D

And other question if there is a 1 hand weapon infinite to the pallys, cause the only infnite that i had seen is the bolts but i canot use siheld with that.

nah mages are extremely underpowred trust me at 300-400+ you'll realise it.

Back