• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magick Crew Recruiting (Level Doesn't Matter PvP Does)

In_The_Clouds

Native
Reaction score
I just came to this server. I am an English Player and I have been commanding team's and war's for 9 year's in Tibia, I have been playing for a total of 13 year's since I was young. I am 22 turning 23, very mature and skilled.

My PvP is understood, I am good in all area's of PvP and I teach it.

We Record Video's for Youtube. We Train PvP, We Hunt, Quest, and anything else Tibia related.

We are English Speakers, no other language we Speak or Understand much of. If interested, post your name here or contact "Slow Magic" in game. Thank you.

Also mind the trolls, and immature players that will reply here.

The only risk, is that we go insane.

Last edited:
I just came to this server. I am an English Player and I have been commanding team's and war's for 9 year's in Tibia, I have been playing for a total of 13 year's since I was young. I am 22 turning 23, very mature and skilled.

My PvP is understood, I am good in all area's of PvP and I teach it.

We Record Video's for Youtube. We Train PvP, We Hunt, Quest, and anything else Tibia related.

We are English Speakers, no other language we Speak or Understand much of. If interested, post your name here or contact "Slow Magic" in game. Thank you.

Also mind the trolls, and immature players that will reply here.

The only risk, is that we go insane.

HAHAHAHAHA, you allready are insane, all the things you wroth up is bullshit. better luck next time

Kid your fucking 13 years old, get off my dick and stop replying on my posts your not funny, you just look like an immature dumbass who cant even spell properly, stay in school kid and you don't know me your just a basement troll.

Kid your fucking 13 years old, get off my dick and stop replying on my posts your not funny, you just look like an immature dumbass who cant even spell properly, stay in school kid and you don't know me your just a basement troll.

hahahaha, your one dumb guy.

1. you aint got an dick.
2. i dont care if i spell 100% correct.
3. you dont know pvp for shit.
4. you should not talk about being an basement troll when your so damn ugly.
5. you are an joke.
6. you have never leaded or will ever lead an team.
7. please go kill your self.
8. stop sucking arab dick.
9. why do you even play
10. cry is free

Kid no one wants to play with Arabs, you guys are really sad for having to bounce on forums and trolls. You don't know what I look like first off, I have leaded plenty of teams you don't know me kid, and last, your just a fuck up in real life that has to take it out on other people by trolling on forums. I know a lot more about PvP then you, that's why my team that I commanded beat you every war in Shadows, so keep talking shit, your worthless and your just a troll, and if your really 35 years old, then your really sad and immature, and anything more you'll say, ill just feel sorry for you.

HAHAHAHAHA, Shadi are you crying?
you love playing with arabs, you havent lead any team on shadowcores. and you dont know more about pvp. you will never know more pvp and you lost against fucking trevor, that is really really sad.
cuz trevor is an shitty player with auto pot and auto utamo. GG

So you dont feel alittle gay going true guys facebooks?
Did you have an good wank of shauns mom?:p

Back