• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Make item unmoveable with actionid

sakezuki

Reaction score
I need a script that make a item unmoveable (player can't move or get the item from map). For example I want to make a weapons show off in shop but I do not want players to get the items from it. I do not want editing tibia.dat because it wont work properly (if i make ex. fire sword unmoveable in tibia.dat, it can't be moved to a house or on a depot etc...). And I don't want to put transparent sprite/object on an item that can not be picked/moved by players, since it will cover an item and wont show it's attributes (attack, def etc). Maybe its a function or a small script?

So, if I put the script on my server, and make actionid on item in map, the item become unmoveable by players. Tibia 8.1+ (Pokemon Online is 8.1 and they have it)

PL:
Proszę o podanie skryptu na usunięcie możliwości przesuwania/brania sobie przedmiotów z mapy. Dla przykładu chcę zrobić wystawę w sklepie, obok lady z bronią gracz mógłby przechodzić, ale nie mógłby wziąć lub przesunąć jej.
Mówię od razu że nie interesuje mnie zmienianie w tibia.dat, bo jeżeli zrobię to na jakiś sword to nie będzie on mógł być umieszczony np w domku.
I nie interesuje mnie też nałożenie przezroczystego itemka na dany przedmiot który chcę zrobić "unmoveable", bo chcę aby widoczne były właściwości przedmiotu (atak, def i inne).
Jeżeli ktoś grał na eloth (jakieś pół roku temu, nie wiem jak teraz) to w temple w thais była książka której nie dało się przesunąć ale były w niej informacje dla nowych graczy.

Czyli po umieszczeniu skryptu na serwerze, i dodaniu action id przedmiotowi na mapie, staje się on "unmoveable" w grze.

Chcę użyć owego skryptu pod wersję 8.1, lecz na serwie pokemononline coś takiego jest a to przecież 8.1.

But how to make the item unmoveable? I explained this in first post. And I do not want to downgrade anything. I just want to know is it possible on 8.1 dirstributions and how to do it.

any unique ID that's not used for some other item on the map - an [unique] number between 1000 and 65535

Back