• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Make script for money

tim26

Reaction score
I made script for money like quests npc like rl or other i want only npcs script but if you need other then say maybe i can do it;)

example

script type: actions/npc other?
description: when you click on statue with id xxx then you see green magic effect and statue will be removed

i don't wanna waste time then you write here i answer i can do it or no i say how much time i spend on it you pay me i send you script.

I don't made script when i don't see money because whos can say when i'm done he don't want it, i don't have time to waste it ^^ If you don't want buy don't write here

Payment method

Otland Donation but only one time
real money
cash on Candia

then it is your choose

are you gonna sell this for rl money?
PHP:
description: when you click on statue with id xxx then you see green magic effect and statue will be removed

its example only, i sell script actions and npcs you say how script you want

i say its only example i can do scripts like postman long quests with npc but for free i do nothing ;)

OMFG, why destroy your OT? It should be 12exp, 3 Loot, 4 and 3 magic skill rate .... AND FREE PREMIUM .. you get much more players! Swear!

Back