• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Make your dream come true [never give up]

underewar

Reaction score
GitHub
Underewarrr
Guys, years passed and we're here until today, well I never imagined getting this far and today I miss developing tibia servers kkkkk.
Guys, the thing is, I've always programmed for 'tibia' and now I've accomplished a goal that is almost a dream.
Well, thanks to the community that helped me for a long time. I'm here with total gratitude to all the people who helped me when I didn't know anything.
A hug to Alissow,Vodkart,daniel,arthurluna,anafee,gesiorPl,Nicaw!
Anyway, I wish I could mark everyone here guys a hug! you are part of my story!
Contacts:
Linkedin Github
245784817_1268888276891407_8759368904899579179_n.jpg
Some short bio!
Hi everyone, I am currently taking a Course at Trybe sponsored by XP Inc.
My story starts a while back in the times of internet cafes, in 2013 – 2014 was when I compiled my first code, for a Local online Tibia server in internet cafe.
Well after that day my passion for programming was clear, and I never stopped, in 2015 I participated in an Open-Source (C++) of Tibia on Github this project had its end for me in 2021.
Trybe came as a watershed for my life and the lives of the people around me.
The idea of XP and Trybe fits in with my ideas.
Growing up, seeking to evolve through education.
Not afraid of taking risks and thinking about the future with technology.

Back