• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Manarune's or Potion's only?

Onizuka

Reaction score
So i'm planning on putting up a PVP-e, middle exp, non-staged Thais map with some Tps to hunts.

Here's my question, what's better to use for mana restore?

Mana potions only or Manarunes, ofcourse manarunes won't add 10000kk mana but the same as potions, different lvls and mlvls so it's balanced for all vocations?:p

//thanks.

So i'm planning on putting up a PVP-e, middle exp, non-staged Thais map with some Tps to hunts.

Here's my question, what's better to use for mana restore?

Mana potions only or Manarunes, ofcourse manarunes won't add 10000kk mana but the same as potions, different lvls and mlvls so it's balanced for all vocations?:p

//thanks.

I remember my brother having mana rune, which gave more mana for each lvl and mlvl so eks got 200-300 mana at lvl 100 and ms/ed got 400-600 mana at 100 xD

Just ask yourself one Question,
"Am I making a serious Server"? You already know your answer

stabel manarune with nice effects ;p

Thanks for the advice guys.

@2posts up Darthlady, just because there is something else adding mana then potions does that make it unserious? Sorry i am not trying to be cocky or anything like that but don't you think so?

I could call it Mana Potion, or Rune Potion, would that make it serious?:p

^sarcastic

Back