• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Manyx is a scammer.

Ilyin

Reaction score
Well I dont want to make this to a big thread just wanted to say taht I just got scammed by Manyx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilyin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyx
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hello i want buy char I can buy for pacc in RL Tibia or in PayPal im Poland
I would accept pacc on my paladin, the name on my paladin in RL tibia is :
Dana Neenhika. Add me on MSN [email protected]
And we could talk more

I no use MSN in poland ppl don't use this :p Msg me in game: Manyxinho how day's u need?
I would like 3 mounths if thats ok (90days) for both accounts, tell me if u are intrestead
Sure. I wanna change, give me your nick, world, e-mail. How u wanna change pacc for ots char?
Nick: Dana Neenhika, Lunara,
Secret email

I hope I can trust you, so I give my acc/pass to my ED now and then I'll give the pally account+ items when you have bought PACC to me.
Well here is my account number :(secret for you, but I tolld manyx it.)

Now go get pacc to me and then I will give the rest
and btw, I got another email adress if u need to ask something : Secret email the other email is only for tibia.
Man u joke? :/ U give me acc/pass to u noob char in OTS.. "OTS" and u want pacc in RL Tibia give me pass to Pally and ok, my friend selling pacc he can make u in 5 min this.
I gave this first, then u order then I give the other Account, I could go on icechaw and give u some items and then you order ok? I can't give all before I got something back, I dont want to get scammed.
I no understund u man.. I no speak good english.. U need trade or no? When yes give me acc/pass and u get pacc and trade finish
Here is acc/pass (Secret, I did wrote the correct acc/pass to manyx)

Now order premium to me, Or I will be really pissed
Ok pacc is send. Thanks

Watch out for him ^_^

;) Well I dont want to play Icechaw anylonger, I hope he is happy now when he got 70 bat wings and much much more xD

Havn't you read forums before where other people posted that he scammed them? :eek:

Naej ;) haha, men skit samma who cares ;)

Manyxinho is fucking lier, dont belive him anymore ; ]

look too haha
Manyx said:
Sir i can offer u 90 days pacc for u char.
and i said i would accept 1month
so why he say 90days?
rich?
sure not rich
then
scammer!!!!

Back