• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #15] Free Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I remove my submission? I'd like to leave the contest...

Hey Xenios, could I send you my work tomorrow? I didn't finish it (fully) yet, so you'll receive it tomorrow asap ;)

Everyone has the time until Monday 18:00 PM, no exceptions for that date.

Great to hear that! Just finished, I'll add some nice border to the images and you may expect images at max. 15:00 :)

I'm done too.. For god sake, I sended you the pictures two hours after I joined, 3 days ago.

Lol @ Merchant :p

Can't wait to see everybody's mapping I really hope mine won't fail when I see the other mappings! :p

Hehe I just found out my HardDisk is DED! I went to the store and got a new one. I'm installing windows and formating the disk atm I'm n my lap top atm and my eyes hurt! :p dunno why hehe, well maybe because it's dark but I hope my computer is done so I can install RME again!!! YEY for me!:p (for going to the computer store to get a new hard disk and install fake window!)

I'm bored so I made this post.

Xenios, I'm making new pic...!

i send the pic's :)
now i wait to get them posted :D
huh fuckin war in a server
i got banned after 5 minutes
I am pro pvper :))))

Yeah :( I know in my mind =)

Submitting entries for the Competition has ended. Veridis Quo and James Hetfield have been disqualified for not sending any pictures.

A poll will be created shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back