• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Map competition #18] Abandoned house

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up: Done.

Last spot, if you want to be in you can apply now before it's taken!

You forgot the bridge.

The theme for this contest is ...... Abandoned house.
"Lofiwa" they say, which describes "Beautiful, but yet mysterious" in latin. The abandoned house located at
"Terania's" hills, which is only accessible trough the old broken bridge. Noone has set a foot in that house for over a decade,
even when the bridge was complete, noone dared to enter the mysterious but yet quite small house. The house was quite beautiful,
it was surrounded by glorious waterfalls and magnificent nature. Your task is to recreate this house at "Terania's" hills.

Not really ;)

lol. I'm not saying you must make a bridge but it says in the story, so you can still make that if you want.

Ye true.

A funny thing I found the story:
"which is only accessible trough the old broken bridge"

How can you get across if the bridge is broken (A) So the one posting 1 half of the broken bridge and nothing else is the winner imo! ;p

Edit:
Sure I'll only make a broken bridge and enter k? :p

Edit2: Done and I've send it to you, Xenios.

Last edited:
Ye true.

A funny thing I found the story:
"which is only accessible trough the old broken bridge"

How can you get across if the bridge is broken (A) So the one posting 1 half of the broken bridge and nothing else is the winner imo! ;p

Edit:
Sure I'll only make a broken bridge and enter k? :p

Edit2: Done and I've send it to you, Xenios.

No that's wrong, you can make a broken bridge and still make a screen shot of the abandoned house. ;)

It certainly is and I'm freaking curious :).
Hopefully, there'll be a good bunch of cool screenshots.

Oh, loveinabottle just posted at the same time.
Cool :)

His pictures didn't work so loveinabottle couldn't review it either.

Gonna post the poll now? I'm gonna take a shower and when I'm back, you better be done! j/k there's no rush :D

When does Voting come...

His pictures didn't work so loveinabottle couldn't review it either.

What? He sent me the pic and i saw it, the whole pic was there ! -.-

Stop making these excuses and let him be in.

PS. He showed it to me after that he got disqualified.

I will be closing this now since the voting will come shortly.

Unfortunately;

Sharp
Mc-pedro
supershady
Varino

Have left for a reason that's either is to busy or lazy/bored, even though Evil Hero has been disqualified for sending invalid pictures (they didn't work).

Regards,
Xenios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back