• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Map load fails if i add items with attribute plural example gold coins tfs 1.3 - 7.72 by nekiro

Diarreamental

Solutions
Reaction score
Well im having trouble with the new distribution tfs 1.3 protocol 7.72 released by Nekiro

the files that im trying to load were before used on tfs 1.2 (otx3). so my files are not old at all

well the problem with this distro is when i add some item that uses the attribute "plural" as gold coins, food, tokens, spears, etc.
like these ids for example:
Code:

somebody have a clue hwo to fix this ? becau so many items that i removed from the map are items used in quests, as small saphire, tokens etc
this happen with the map 7.6 released by nekiro and on my map too im using correct items.otb and latest remeres map editor

OBSERVATIONS: I DON'T HAVE THIS ISSUE AT TFS 1.2 (OTX3) OR OLDER DISTRIBUTIONS

HELP

Solution
i gonna check updating // or realoding my files with your item otb editor , im checking , but im not experienced

ps: i found another issue it's related to account creation, this doesnt happen with tfs1.2 or older im using latest
Znoteacc
Code:
string(51) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='xxxxx';"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'
Tibia 7.72 does not use name, but number, adjust your aac.

Regarding the map, I got it solved.
Its a map issue as I said, tfs 1.3 is not 1.2 and is not othire.
It requires you to use newer version of the map, in map properties you can see Map Version otserv 0.5.1, 0.6.1 etc.
My downgrade only loads map version...
btw you don't need to add plural to items like this:

gold coin > gold coins

because the "s" is added by source code already, the plural tag was made to deal with items that doesn't use the "s" rule, fore example:

knife > knives

btw you don't need to add plural to items like this:

gold coin > gold coins

because the "s" is added by source code already, the plural tag was made to deal with items that doesn't use the "s" rule, fore example:

knife > knives
im talking the way the item is displayed in the xml files
Code:
<item id="2148" article="a" name="gold coin" plural="gold coins">
        <attribute key="weight" value="10"/>
        <attribute key="currency" value="1"/>
    </item>
this is fucked in nekiro distribution
Code:
plural="gold coins">
in other distribution 0 problem
all items with this attribute makes the map un-loadable

I'm looking into that issue, its kinda bizzare, it has to do with how the items are saved in otbm
i gonna check updating // or realoding my files with your item otb editor , im checking , but im not experienced

ps: i found another issue it's related to account creation, this doesnt happen with tfs1.2 or older im using latest
Znoteacc
Code:
(query - SQL error)

Last edited:

Znoteacc
Code:
(query - SQL error)

It requires you to use newer version of the map, in map properties you can see Map Version otserv 0.5.1, 0.6.1 etc.
My downgrade only loads map version 0.6.1
Properties of my new map. plural works just fine!

rEE1j8h3

To achieve that I modified rme clients.xml (attached file), convert your map and you will be able to use it with my downgrade.
Enjoy :D

Attachments

Solution

rEE1j8h3

To achieve that I modified rme clients.xml (attached file), convert your map and you will be able to use it with my downgrade.
Thank you a lot ! i'll check
Post automatically merged:

<otb client="7.60" version="1" id="3"/> and

rEE1j8h3

you solved the issue :D. map now loads it was true, the otb was outdated as you said , pretty weird
i have found new error related to account creation
im using latest Znoteacc

Last edited:
Back