• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Map Reviewer - Teacher

xsaint

ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ
Reaction score
As title states, offering my services to teach people how to map. I obviously won't step by step help you create things however I'm happy for people to send me pictures or the maps themselves for critique to better themselves as a mapper (in my eyes at-least) and give them a better understanding on how to create certain things.

Some of my work is below, you can contact me via private message with your Discord and send images through that.

BfeP6OI.png

WRwkF0f.png

8JaIlKu.png

eHVs4ii.png

Maybe link your Discord directly in your first post. But just let me bring this topic up again.
I think it's a great opportunity for everyone who wants to dig a bit deeper into mapping.
Not everyone would reveal all of his own strategies in mapping, just to help others.

I profited by that concept more than 10 years ago when @eiserne festung showed me how to even open .otbm files and then introduced me to Otland.
In the meanwhile after getting better and better, I've always tried to "teach" some of my closer tibian friends but sadly they lost interest from time to time, so it got lost.

There might be some ups and downs but if you handle it right, this is awesome. :)

Good luck to everyone involved and get in touch with each other!

Cheers

Back