• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

map tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

johni

Reaction score
Where did that quite little tread go, regarding the map tracker that would only convert REAL tibia maps..

Seriously, I would LOVE to have that one, as our server could really need a map tracker, so if you have any ideas how to have this, either it's a spawn map tracker, or just a map tracker...

I would love it to include spawns as well! :) We're needing it to finish our Real server tibia map, if you have a download link, please pm me with it, or post it here :)

I think that this guy didn't have map tracker. He came here, give people a hope that they might get it and disappeared. Anyway that was just plain stupid from his side, asking if people want it, of course everyone wants <_<

If he would really have it and had really in plans of releasing it, you would already have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back