• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map with forest

Creater

From 0 to Hero :>
Reaction score
Hey guys, I looked for downloads maps to find map with big forest but can't find because lot of topics haven't got screens. Maybe somebody know which map offer big forest the best with one build on middle?

Protocol 8.6, cheers!

I doubt that there's a map to download on here that someone has specifically only made a large "forest" area. Why not have a go at making it yourself? Also have you just tried downloading various maps that are on offer and simply gone through them to see if there's any "foresty" parts that you can use?

I doubt that there's a map to download on here that someone has specifically only made a large "forest" area. Why not have a go at making it yourself? Also have you just tried downloading various maps that are on offer and simply gone through them to see if there's any "foresty" parts that you can use?

That really I haven't got much skill in mapping, that's why I looking for some with forest. Of course, if I'll not find this I'd make a new one from 0. I checked few maps, but I didn't found exactly with my criteria.

Well there's no other solution to this mate. Either you hire a good mapper to create your ideas for you or learn yourself 😋 if there's no "free" maps available with what you're looking for.

But I highly recommend that you get into mapping, if you never try it you'll never learn but if you try it and you're not good at it then keep at it until you improve, don't just give up because you're not as good as someone else.

I was a terrible mapper not long ago but spending my time here looking at peoples maps/ideas and the way they use sprites to make maps really effective helped me to create the ideas that I want. Easy for me to say that I was in the same position you are, I wanted something but 1. I didn't want to pay for it and 2. couldn't find it so I decided to not bother but eventually I got into it, worth a shot mate.

It not only got me into mapping but coding also, both are real fun :]

if you want to learn hope this will somehow help.

im about to start a enchanted forest for my server it's the core of my alchemy and herbalist systems.
ill keep you posted with pics if you need ideas. should take me about 2 o 3 weeks tho

Back