• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Desktop Mapcollection... lol..

Demon Eldorath

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Made by me mostly, but also from Illyrium members (and friends wanting my opinions) since the creation of Illyrium in 2008. lol
552 objects. Notice the bar x)

Sure, a bunch of copies - but still. Illyrium started out as a 7.6 project and til' 8.6. You're kinda destined to have a few copies over time then. xD
lol.png

Still have any of the really old map.otb files that sometimes were used (I believe The Forgotten Server did not even exist at all while some people used .otb files).

I remember a 7.6 distro (it started with a Y, but can't remember the name, it was one of the most popular distros at the time, used an XML database instead of SQL, and almost all versions had bugs, like being able to duplicate a 100 stack of crystal coins in a way that involved dragging the stack and quickly doing something else so that the original would stay and the one dragged to the other square would be created). I believe .otb files are so old that even the distro I described above had the option to use .otb or .otbm for the map in the config.

YurOts I believe
Still have any of the really old map.otb files that sometimes were used (I believe The Forgotten Server did not even exist at all while some people used .otb files).

I remember a 7.6 distro (it started with a Y, but can't remember the name, it was one of the most popular distros at the time, used an XML database instead of SQL, and almost all versions had bugs, like being able to duplicate a 100 stack of crystal coins in a way that involved dragging the stack and quickly doing something else so that the original would stay and the one dragged to the other square would be created). I believe .otb files are so old that even the distro I described above had the option to use .otb or .otbm for the map in the config.

Back