• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapeditor - Copying/importing maps

AnDy1990

Reaction score
Hi

Started mapping today and I need some help, the original map Ive started on (RL map) was okay but I needed svarground, so I took another map that I found and imported the two maps over each other.

Map number one have a size and wide of 6600,6600
And map number two have x:3300 and y:3300

so the two maps is on two different places.

and lucky svarground is in the left corner, so I just set the wide and high (x,y) to 3126, 3212 something. and then just svarground is left. but its waaaay away from the original map.

The thing im asking for is how do I get svarground that is on cords 3226 and 3212 to around 6600,6600. so its not that far away . I also notice that mapeditor started to lagg when the size got so big.

- another question; me and my friend is mapping on two diffrent computers. and when I have added some spawns, and I send the .otbm, map-spawn, map-house to my friend,and when he opens the map he cant find any of the spawns I added..

Hope some1 can help me :)

-AnDy:blink:

First qiestion: Replace it with the another svarground..?
second question: Maybe he is using another map editor?

First qiestion: Replace it with the another svarground..?
second question: Maybe he is using another map editor?

First q: not so easy to find, and the other map would crash over the original?
second question: we figured it out, we had to rename the map-spawn.xlm to the same name as the .otbm name.

Back