• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper and Npc scripter

undeadzora

Reaction score
i am searching a mapper and an npc scripter with experience! The map its eclipse real map we need the mapper for fix some map debugs and quests.npc scripter for fix some npc debugs and add more npcs.
ADD me to msn [email protected]
Or to [email protected] (hoster)

Reward : Gm
Ip:renoriaot.no-ip.org

Last edited:
Bump

We need Mapper with pc FOr Open RL MAP XD

and Npc Scripter.

I need a mapper and scripter for Evlution,
Mappers Work will be to make quests and new spawns,
And scripter will me to make some new wepons spells and runes,
Add my msn [email protected]

Bump!!!

We are searching a mapper and an npc scripter with experience!

My computer can open all programs u want ;) the real map to... and i am a good mapper not so so good yet but i am :p .. but i have posted to you ( Undeadzora ). / Abbedi

kk i worked Rly mapper 5 years so i don't find any proplem of mappings just who need me add me : [email protected]
Good luck
i hope you enjoy with my mapping.. XD

Theres a ton of mappers that are applying, so i guess ill go for the Npc scripter.

Name: Jacob
Experience: Plenty of servers aswell as 4 years
Why should you hire me?: im dedicated and outta retirement looking for a serious project, just pm me [email protected] msg me on msn and if you click my signature or my email in this message it will direct you to my website, as i do webs also.

Back