• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper available ~ Serious projects!

Virveln

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my job application.

About me:
Name: Kristoffer Andersson
Natinality: Sweden

What am i looking for?
A serious team/crew, prefer that project is already started or atleast very close to a start. The server needs to have a low experience rate,
so the map can be enjoyable without just running throught with a level 100 character. The mapping needs to be creative and detailed,
by this i also mean that i do not prefer mapping alone, as i said earlier i do want to join a team that is already started.
If you are intressed or like to see some more work, just send me a mail or a PM (mail can be seen in "About me" quote).

Sincerely,
Krille<3.

Last edited:
@up.
Hi,

My project has started already and I have done 1 city and many hunts. But if I map alone, the map isn't done in 2 years:p. That's the reason we need second mapper.

Mapper: Me and you? xD
Scripter: Aardappel
Hoster: Aardappel

Hope u can map for us:D

Listo and Aardappel^

I sended you a message to your email ;) Hope we can call you welcome with our team if you want to map for us.

Kind Regards,
Kezuino

Hi - I could need a mapper for Mystana, was thinking about adding a new city .. The map is realmap and had 200 players! normal around 150~

pm me if intressed

Back