• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper for hire 'Kalampur

Kalumpur

Reaction score
I make maps commissioned from Tibia 8.6 to 11+, I try to execute each order with maximum care.
Prices depend on many factors, so I won't list them.
Contact only through the forum, it is possible to join a permanent project..
ADALIN.PNG
ADALIN2.PNG
ADALIN3.PNG

Be careful. This user was caught offering to sell maps he made for us, to another team. @Finkelz was the other team (a friend, who contacted me immediately).

Just to point that out, last picture looks nearly identical to something, that I've mapped for shadow realm a year ago (I can easily tell it's not mine though). You're basically showing someone else's map.
fQbNOUi.png

Just to point that out, last picture looks nearly identical to something, that I've mapped for shadow realm a year ago (I can easily tell it's not mine though). You're basically showing someone else's map.
fQbNOUi.png
I just got inspired by this work

I highly recommend doing beautiful maps quickly and compared to others quite cheap. He has already made several maps for three cities in 8.6

Last edited:
Back