• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Mapper Here

Aeonz

Banned User
Reaction score
Darien Corbett
15 years old(turning 16 October 10)
Boise,Idaho USA
Mapper
Gamemaster<--Don't need any special rights,just want to map for a server and help keep the server in-order/in-line and making it fair for all players,I will not ban(unless givin orders or I understand the rules well and see fit).I will not give notations(unless givin orders or I fully understand the rules).
I speak American(born and raised here).
I speak 1-5% French(took French class is 8th grade didnt find it fun or anything special).
I speak 1-5% Spanish(listened to friends talk and got some words,but mostly just the basics).
Learning Brazilian(so when their talking shit i can understand what their saying and talk shit back).

[MSN] [email protected]

I am available about 2-3 hours a day maybe more if i dont have any plans that day or anything special going on such as family business or just family shit pretty much,but i will notify the higher staff members in the team so I can tell them how much time I can put into watching the server or mapping for that day or maybe a day or two.

So add me on msn and we can chat more and if you want to know anything else you can ask me in PM,MSN, or here in this thread,and for the people that are most likely gonna say finish your fail projects,I am going to say the Pokemon Online was a fail project because lost of interest,yeh poor excuse but atleast I can admit it.

I Just started a server High EXP 24/7 Map me agreatly decorated, small city and if I liked it You will recive GOD the server.

I Just started a server High EXP 24/7 Map me agreatly decorated, small city and if I liked it You will recive GOD the server.

Ill think about it if i get the time but Ill map for free i really dont need anything ill do it for free anything in mind that you want? in particular?

Back