• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [Mapper] Searching Job as Mapper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

From now i searching a team i can join.
Some information about me.

Name: Christopher

OTName: Exigo/Neon

Job: I work as a mapper, I have mapped for many servers now! But im looking for a serious RPG Server i can map for and not Noobish developer that steals mapping from me or someone else!

Experience: I have mapped for about 3 years now, and if you wanna see some of my work.... Click on the Links Down (V) on 'My Map Project and Mapping Thread'.

Well hope anyone needs me :)
Add me on:
Kind Regards
Neon

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to edit my map for 36.hopto.org you are free to do it. ; ) 7.6 map tho.

Sry i only map for 8.0 :(

Yes, but the computer that the map was on GOne Fu**ed.
I had to re-install the Computer :( and Woila the map was gone :(

Neon, i'm searching a mapper for good server, ;)

wodzislawski.zapto.org, check it. This is in Polish language now, but in some days will be multi language.

I need creative mapper, who can make really nice places ;)

Msg me if you are interested.

o_O
Ok, im in the server now, whats ur name ?? :D
Character name 'Neon'
I gonna look around :p

Last edited:
Ok, Neon is Mapping now for WodzislawskiOTS

I think thread can be closed for this moment ;)

Yes, Any Mod Close please...

Dear Neon,

I'v seen your mapping skills and the are really good and i would like u to join World Of Tramon.
For further details please look here.

If you would like to join send an application in the thread and you will be acsepted immediatly.

Dear Neon,

I'v seen your mapping skills and the are really good and i would like u to join World Of Tramon.
For further details please look here.

If you would like to join send an application in the thread and you will be accepted immediatly.

Mokerhamer, he already accepted another job. Neon will stay with the team he's now on.

~Thread Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back