• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [Mapper] World of Tramon

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
We are looking for an experienced mapper to join our team. Already we are 2 mappers but we feel that isn't enough.

Code:
[B][COLOR=orange]|[/COLOR][/B]Check our board [URL="http://otland.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64"]here[/URL][B][COLOR=orange]|[/COLOR][/B]
To submit an aplication please follow this example:

Name:
Why should we choose you?:
Screenshots:
Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmm Is this going to be a big project? If so I'll ask Talaturen if I could do an announcement about this new project.

I hope so, we are working on it.

Already got the mapper i wanted, thread closed. [He applied on otfans]

We are requesting a new mapper since darkheart has left. Feel free to post your aplication.

Name: Ben Wilson
Why should we choose you?: Im a very detailed mapper, Im also a perfectionist. You wont be dissappionted by my work.
Screenshots: I havn't actually created my own map to take a screenshot of. Maybe give me like a test? to see if im up for it?
Comments: Im on holidays for 2 weeks. so i got nothing better to do than work on maps :D
Disadvantages: I need direction. You cant just say, "build a town, a red town" and expect me to make an awesome town out of that. I need detail, the more the better "Build me a red city, with a town hall in the middle, It needs to be surrounded by forestry, and have a jungle theme to it" If I know what the boss wants, the boss gets, and the boss likes ^_^

Edit: I just realised, the dates. im guessing you already got your mapper? (Posted: 09-03-2007, 10:50)

Name: Ben Wilson
Why should we choose you?: Im a very detailed mapper, Im also a perfectionist. You wont be dissappionted by my work.
Screenshots: I havn't actually created my own map to take a screenshot of. Maybe give me like a test? to see if im up for it?
Comments: Im on holidays for 2 weeks. so i got nothing better to do than work on maps :D
Disadvantages: I need direction. You cant just say, "build a town, a red town" and expect me to make an awesome town out of that. I need detail, the more the better "Build me a red city, with a town hall in the middle, It needs to be surrounded by forestry, and have a jungle theme to it" If I know what the boss wants, the boss gets, and the boss likes ^_^

Edit: I just realised, the dates. im guessing you already got your mapper? (Posted: 09-03-2007, 10:50)

Seems you are an perfect guy add me on msn to speak about it (sended msn through pm)

Mokerhamer we already have another mapper...
Maybe we can stretch too another one .

Mokerhamer we already have another mapper...
Maybe we can stretch too another one .

I want the map to be hughe and fast builded and if u dident know Jester retired i'm taiking it over

Oh ... Why he retire?
Well if jesters gone then soemoens gonna have to finish that huge mountain he started...

We gonna need another mapper .

Oh ... Why he retire?
Well if jesters gone then soemoens gonna have to finish that huge mountain he started...

We gonna need another mapper .

I'v already got an new mapper he's finishing the map + adding new things the rest i'll speak with you over the msn.

Wish you guys all luck i got. This looks like an cool project. Hope someone wants to join you guys:p

Wish you guys all luck i got. This looks like an cool project. Hope someone wants to join you guys:p

we got now around an 5Mb map but some one needs to finish it and i really suck in mapping..

He isnt joking .. the map is now 7MB not detailed anybody wanna help us detail it? IT just seems to not stop!

Last edited:
Back