• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mapping] Best harbor competition [Zisly's Comps]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
mrkn8.png

Hello and welcome to the second mapping competition, this time the theme is "best harbor", the harbor can look any way as long as it's a harbor of some sort.
Make sure to read the rules below before entering.

Rules:

• No image tampering!, you may have a black little frame around the image but nothing else.
  • If you join and don't turn in your contribution in time you won't be able to compete in the next competition.
  • Don't use someone else's work.
  • You may not use a old map, you need to make a new one.
  • The name of the mappers wont be visible while the contests are running, thats to prevent people voting or not voting because they like/hate you.
    We aren't having a competition on who everyone likes the most BUT who's the "better" mapper.
    So, don't un-reveal who's who!
  • Max 2 pics if nothing else is said, this means 2 pics of one piece NOT two pieces.
  • You got 1 week to make your piece when there aren't any free spots left, I will PM this to the contestants.
If you don't follow these rules you'll get disqualified.

Zisly's Comps leaderboard

• Xadrian (3 points)
  • Xantia (2 points)
  • Fugra (1 points)
X = user
0 = None

Competitors:
  1. X
  2. X
  3. X
  4. X
  5. 0
  6. 0
  7. 0
  8. 0
  9. 0
  10. 0

People who can't compete in this competition:
RunarM
cirtaboy

Last edited:
Added, 6 spots left

what do you have against cirtaboy and runarm? o.o

Read the rules before talking please.

"If you join and don't turn in your contribution in time you won't be able to compete in the next competition."

Sign me up, but just so you know... I don't like fish.

Thread closed on author's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back