• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Boredom

Who Cares

Reaction score
well slain is slain temporaly so its 352 am and i got shit to do and cant sleep hmm.. so i got RME again and decided to map a bit..

1st forbidden seas.. its a huge almost submerged quara spawn. a close up so u can see how it looks

Attachments

thats ight but you should throw in a sunken ship and add some other kind of quras mabey massive water elementals and a few more things in the water i like how you did the boarders nice work man

there is a lot of stuff in it and there is noob quara's in the beginning and then the deeper you go it gets more intense

i had made a pretty sweet tombs with trapdoors falling into other tombs and then my computer fucked up and blackouted out again and had to restart X.X

there is a lot of stuff in it and there is noob quara's in the beginning and then the deeper you go it gets more intense

i had made a pretty sweet tombs with trapdoors falling into other tombs and then my computer fucked up and blackouted out again and had to restart X.X

man u should map when your gone..my only suggestion: its great but, you need to make it less squary, like see how the borders simply go up and down etc..try to be a bit more rounded sometimes.

well i got a somewhat of a comp online and it is bad :x it is older then other and slower but it works so i might do some mapping and try to get better at it but i dont know where to get RME again :X i will prolly come online but not do much but sit around and talk and map ;P

edit: i forgot to add buttt when i map now i dont think of things for slain.. its just random things that come up to my mind i will open the map editor and sit there for a bit and think xD

remeresmapeditor.com or just google it they have their own site..

Um how can you be underwater but be above water at the same time? unless those arent the under water ground shits idk lol just throwing that out there and yea stay away from boxes only thing that should be a box is a building. As for ground islands ect... never make it boxy lol

Um how can you be underwater but be above water at the same time? unless those arent the under water ground shits idk lol just throwing that out there and yea stay away from boxes only thing that should be a box is a building. As for ground islands ect... never make it boxy lol

Signed, and jaja i really thought you're mouse was fucked in vent =[

Back