• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapping Inspiration

Kowloon Walled City - Wikipedia
(tl;dr: a city with very high population density, built without any restrictions, made of houses stacked on each other, demolished in 90s)

LpPgICZ.jpg

YT video 1

YT video 2

somebody's artstation

actual pictures of the place + diagram

edit: some statistics relative to evo map (brown-yellow border is Walled City size)
XJLoRSt.png

bonus: evo population density is 0,005 players / m^2 (assuming one house is inhabited by one player), average citizen has 45 sqm house

Last edited:

One of my inspirations i want to share with you.
Post automatically merged:

Kiewan Rus architecture

Ukraine

People from sweden used to travel through this city a lot on their way to constantinople

A famous building here in germany

This same youtuber has tons of videos showing beautiful and underrated buildings all over europe. Europe is amazing.

St. Stephansdom is the most beautiful cathedral. More beautiful than the french ones.

Valletta is an underrated city if you ask me.

Last edited:
Anyone here who can send give some inspiration for a orc camp/fortress or something... Something with orc anyways haha 😂

Back