• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maps for 7.6 server, how can i remove all newer sprites?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
As the title says if i want to map for a 7.6 server and only use those graphics/sprites how can i remove the newer ones? im using latest RME version...

Ye i set it too 7.6 default version and adds the spr file for 7.6 but when im going to start mapping i still see the new sprites.. How am i suppose to know which are new and which i can use...

You mean to change the sprites for 7.6 in rme?

if that is the case you just have to open a 7.6 map rme will note you that it's an older version so you have to re-select the Tibia folder. pic the 7.6 and it will load it all.. then just click on New :D

I'm not at my computer right now so I can't try what you guys said but thanks for helping :d

Also to make things clear, this is what I want:
Use RME to map for a 7.6 server. I don't want to see any other sprites than the one the 7.6 client can show in-game.
And with seeing I mean like if I choose "Town" I don't want to see the town-sprites that came after the 7.6 update. Why? Simply because I don't know which sprites were in 7.6 and which are newer (or even updated with a new sprite).

I'm not at my computer right now so I can't try what you guys said but thanks for helping :d

Also to make things clear, this is what I want:
Use RME to map for a 7.6 server. I don't want to see any other sprites than the one the 7.6 client can show in-game.
And with seeing I mean like if I choose "Town" I don't want to see the town-sprites that came after the 7.6 update. Why? Simply because I don't know which sprites were in 7.6 and which are newer (or even updated with a new sprite).
Like I said, ask for support at Remere's Map Editor - OpenTibia Fans and you will receive an answer shortly. I would say that the chance you'll get support regarding RME is like 99% bigger there...

Ye i have posted there but nobody replied yet ;)

Posted yesterday about this time :)

But anyways have nobody on otland ever mapped 7.6 with remere? I doubt it but i might be wrong :(

ive now got 7.6 working :D and thanks to you zniC for directing me to hostedforum even got help by remere him self :d rep ofc to the ppl helping out :D

ye ofc :p

do you know what item.xml does and is it important if it does not work (not planning on making a server but maybe i will give some to a friend)

First get the 7.6 Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr file located.
then > File>Properties>Client Version>select 7.6 Browsery.

Then close, and re-open
is what i did
-edit
Items.xml holds all of the Item alike sprites, tables,plants, (Doodad Palette)
It is important!

okay so its importand but i can still map.. could it be like the item.xml for 8.0 or some other client? cuz i can map with all 7.6 sprites i think

The first problem is solved but now only a minor one about items.xml is missing... It just warns me, I click ok and then it works ;)

Btw, who rated this thread with 1 star :D my question wasn't good enough aff i go cry irl now :(

Last edited:
Back