• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Marek12 Gallery (FREE2USE)

Marek can you make a leather whip? Like Castlevania?
And his attack effect (in front of)
you mean the item on it's own and effect? not really sure what you mean ^^
Post automatically merged:

Great sprites will use them for my server :D
good to know they got some use!
I will post almost daily here so make sure to check for new ones :D

you mean the item on it's own and effect? not really sure what you mean ^^

good to know they got some use!
I will post almost daily here so make sure to check for new ones :D
Yeah the item as weapon, and effect i mean, like a bolt flying? The whip movement (the enemy must be on range 1sqm)

yeah. everthing will now be delayed tho because I got some orders to do first.

revolver made as a sample (free4use)

haven't done many of them but hope someone will like it

revolver port3.png

The great fairy sword from the legend of zelda majoras mask

is that the sword you mean?

great fairy sword.png

If it is, then:

great fairy sword zelda2.png
great fairy sword zelda f.png

helmet to complete the full set (see starter post)

helmet2.png

Last edited:
Hello guys, I would like you to join my website created specifically for my spriting service. You will find there everything that is needed in order to contact me or about any information about my service. You can also request a specific sprite by filling a simple form.

Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you there :)

Last edited:
Hello guys, I would like you to join my website created specifically for my spriting service. You will find there everything that is needed in order to contact me or about any information about my service. You can also request a specific sprite by filling a simple form.

Thank you for your time, and hope to hear from you there :)
11. Commerce of resources:
It is strictly forbidden to buy or sell OpenTibia resources on OTLand. Advertising websites where you can buy or sell OpenTibia resources is not tolerated either. It is still OK to charge for hosting services, and advertising such services should be done in Jobs board.

@marek12 Your discord name and hash seems to be invalid on website. I can't add you on Discord. 😬
you're right. I think it's because I typed it with capital "M", when it should go with lower case :D

please respect the fact someone paid for it and should not be used/downloaded
So naive. They are probably already in someones client.
Next time do something to make it harder than just "download image > import to Object Builder".

couple sprites made recently for order. allowed for share for preview purposes. please respect the fact someone paid for it and should not be used/downloaded.
Isn't this the wrong thread for this?
You are posting it in a free to use gallery you created after all.

So naive. They are probably already in someones client.
Next time do something to make it harder than just "download image > import to Object Builder".
this is how the person accepted to show this off. we both just kindly ask not to use them and show some respect to it.
it's not me not securing it cause of laziness. this is how it is allowed.

but once again, please respect the fact someone paid for it and they should not be used anywhere else. simply just think of this privilege of actually seeing them without any watermarks ;)

Isn't this the wrong thread for this?
You are posting it in a free to use gallery you created after all.
true. Will move it to my other thread.

Back