• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Marketplace

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
First of all, why posts in that board don't appear in "New Forum Posts"? this board is a part of otland, not like hosted project boards so I think posts should appear there.

secondly, why do moderators close threads when someone loses his Premium Subscription?
I don't think I have to be premium all the time so no one could close my threads.
Plus, why is there rule like this? I believe the only reason that Marketplace was for premium users is that many scams were happening in that board.
Znote said:
Because of common economical attacks and scam attempts we are restricting the possibility to create a thread in marketplace.
Now, you need to be a premium member to create threads.

Thanks to this we hope to establish a more safe marketing network in this community.
so when I lose my premium subscription I won't be trusted anymore so all my threads will be closed?
If this is a feature for premium users then please remove all large avatars from people who lost their subscription.

kind regards,
Fady

I have read a statement from talaturen that says
people who lose premium will still have their threads opened.

He said not delete. So they are allowed to close it:

To answer some questions that were brought up:
No, existing threads by non-premium users will not be deleted. Although we won't help you to keep your very old thread alive by i.e. cleaning it up so you can start selling a OT map when you originally were selling a Tibia character in the thread.
No, your thread won't be deleted when your premium expires.

- - - Updated - - -

Read:
http://otland.net/f15/premium-market-wtf-156916/index9.html#post1510412

Even having a marketplace is a gift.

(my quote is alluding me)
Red

You didn't give any specific example so I can only say that it might be because you tried to sell something else in an old thread.

That's why i didnt redonate.
If you did, you wouldn't have you thread closed so this is a perfectly invalid argument.

You didn't give any specific example so I can only say that it might be because you tried to sell something else in an old thread.

Let me show you an example.
http://otland.net/f485/selling-account-osiann-com-150074/index2.html
cbrm said:
Premmy off ;]
Remember that im not only complaining on closing threads.
I'm complaining on this too
Fady said:
First of all, why posts in that board don't appear in "New Forum Posts"? this board is a part of otland, not like hosted project boards so I think posts should appear there.

Facts:
1. The thread was closed.
2. The thread was NOT deleted.
3. Talaturen said threads will not be deleted.
4. NOONE (especially not Talaturen) said they will NOT be closed.
5. It was closed because it keeps it from being changed.
6. New posts from Marketplace don't appear in the new posts section because that's how it was set to.
7. The setting is like this to prevent advertisements from flooding new posts feed.

Don't reply without any new​ arguments.

Here's an easy solution if you want it to show up in new posts. Subscribe to the board.