• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Master -M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawila

Reaction score
I dont know this guy and this guy comes from his cloud to infract me for 2 points and give me a final warning and tries to ban me (again).

I get this infraction (2):

Master-M said:
You keep insulting other people and have an overal destructive behavior. This is your final warning. If you want to discus it, do it on a proper way(without insulting other people).

Im not insulting anybody, just YOU and Arlianin.

Is that bad?

If Arlianin says im a fail in the system i must stay there and shut up?, nah, im not a fu$!#! coward, if he says im a fail in the system i think he is an idiot, so what?

For that i need 2 infractions and a topic closed just because Master-M

THINKS

that im a destructive member (just because Kaorus, Jester, Arlianin, Archez and Whyzzer thinks that) and i use innapropiate language (innapropiate language for Arlianin, Jester and Master-m =

IDIOT)

So the TV has innapropiate language, the books have innapropiate language, you have innapropiate language cuz in your infraction you said idiot...

Well.. if i use innapropiate language for saying idiot and "I LOVE JIM CARRIE MOVIES"

ok:

IM A FUCKING FAN OF JIM CARRIE MOVIES for you Master-M =)

oh, and i dont know why you close my thread, just the spammers f#$% it up like Kaorus, like Master-M, like Archez, like all the guys who said: "Raliuga is a spammer"...

well... i think you may need to read again that thread.

oh and again i get destructive behaviour and innapropiate language, please everybody, dont say idiot never or "i like the cable guy and some jim carrie movies"

HAHAHA you seriuosly want a banishment right? Why don't you do us all a favor ans leave this great forums once and for all. You know you can go to otfans or to tibiafans if you like but please, stay away from otland. Talaturen has done to much of a great job to maintain this place like it is and now its starting to get out of control because of people like you. Take what's left of your honor and leave.

Regards,
Arlianin

Master-M

THINKS

that im a destructive member (just because Kaorus, Jester, Arlianin, Archez and Whyzzer thinks that) and i use innapropiate language (innapropiate language for Arlianin, Jester and Master-m =

I don't think you are a destructive member, actually it's funny to read your jokes and phrases in the spanish chatboard, but your attitude is not the best one...

oh, and i dont know why you close my thread, just the spammers f#$% it up like Kaorus, like Master-M, like Archez, like all the guys who said: "Raliuga is a spammer"...

well... i think you may need to read again that thread.

oh and again i get destructive behaviour and innapropiate language, please everybody, dont say idiot never or "i like the cable guy and some jim carrie movies"

I don't know why your thread got closed, some moderator know the reason, and he will tell you soon... And, I didn't spammed your thread, actually I just posted twice.

These are my two posts:

Raliuga, if you already had many infractions, and you didn't changed your behaviour, it's your problem.

Another thing, is that moderatos should NOT take things as personal, because I know some of us are not exactly the best friends...

I hope this was a FAIR banishment and not just a kiddie behaviour from a moderator.

He didn't banned Raliuga and neither Whyzzer.

Those aren't spam, at all...

^_^

HAHAHA you seriuosly want a banishment right? Why don't you do us all a favor ans leave this great forums once and for all. You know you can go to otfans or to tibiafans if you like but please, stay away from otland. Talaturen has done to much of a great job to maintain this place like it is and now its starting to get out of control because of people like you. Take what's left of your honor and leave.

Regards,
Arlianin
You shouldn't recommand people to quit Otland. Just ignore him if you don't like him, calm down..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back