• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Matrix Thought

STiX

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Well I've just watched The Matrix series for like the 9th time and this occurred to me.

If, at the point Neo can view the entire world as the code it is, couldn't he alter the code that held his 'virtual' intrinsic field in the form of a wave or create/modify an object to have an inverse wave, thus allowing him to do even more in the world.

By defracting his apparent physical wave, he could create and control copies of himself in the matrix. However, to control all of these 'clones' there would need to be a system in place that gives him central control. Only acquiring the 'source' of himself would really be able to allow this. That aside, there are a lot more logical things he could easily do.

Things such as (in code):
Change the binding forces of atoms of people and things. (ie. make them implode, explode, fix them together etc.)
He could move his form throughout the world almost 4x the speed of light (appearingly instantanously).
If he could alter a lot of code at once, he could totally remove certain traces of code from the world, but would cause instability because of all the pointer references (unless he could remove them too at almost exactly the same time) - thus he could not actually 'delete' the agents - but he could kill them.
He could change his size, weight and appearance at will.

Ofcourse, the logical conclusion is that it is unlikely the Watchowski Brothers would know of this, or anyone of their non-physics trained staff. Not to mention the average viewer couldn't be able to understand why he could do the things he could do (despite his powers), it would make for a relatively quick movie after the discovery of being able to 'see in code', that such things were only coded on small scale rerepresentations or that Neo might not be able to only alter such a thing based on result, but would have to understand the innerworkings of it (modern quantum theory) to carry it out.

I should really not looked this deeply into Watchmen.
It makes me think to much about movie hybrids ;)

Lol.
Okay, I know this might be over the head of most OTL forum-goers, but I thought it was worth a shot.

Not to be rude... But... WHO The HELL Cares? XD

Back