• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Maybe some changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kush Master

Reaction score
In my opinion on this server it shouldn't be so easy to get m lvl,skill etc. Like on shadowcores putting a sorc first time on offline training used to get me 80+ m lvl i think this a little too fast since everyone is running around with 100+ m lvl? This just leads to 2 lvl 60 sorcs being able to to combo a 150 ms without a problem..So i thought that a little slower skills or m lvl will be better or maybe hits a little lowered.Don't hate guys just a little thought i have tell me if you like this and if i am wrong what should be changed?

In my opinion on this server it shouldn't be so easy to get m lvl,skill etc. Like on shadowcores putting a sorc first time on offline training used to get me 80+ m lvl i think this a little too fast since everyone is running around with 100+ m lvl? This just leads to 2 lvl 60 sorcs being able to to combo a 150 ms without a problem..So i thought that a little slower skills or m lvl will be better or maybe hits a little lowered.Don't hate guys just a little thought i have tell me if you like this and if i am wrong what should be changed?

Just read everything thats posted, they've lowered the mlvl rate aswell as the mana reg for mages compared to shadowcores

Hah thanks for the info dude and sorry for me not knowing this I should've read the info a lil more. Thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back