• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Meaning with life

No one knows.
No matter how smart one can be, the only truth that one cannot grasp in this realm of reality, is the meaning of life and all existence.
The more knowledge one has, the more likely one is to realize how unfathomable the universe is. Whereas the existence of life on Tellus is immensely extraneous.

I hope you will find peace within yourself if you truly philosophize a lot. It can lead to a lot of negative and dark thoughts.

No one knows.
No matter how smart one can be, the only truth that one cannot grasp in this realm of reality, is the meaning of life and all existence.
The more knowledge one has, the more likely one is to realize how unfathomable the universe is. Whereas the existence of life on Tellus is immensely extraneous.

I hope you will find peace within yourself if you truly philosophize a lot. It can lead to a lot of negative and dark thoughts.
Thank you for respowning,
I'll think of this, just feeling alot down the latest half-year and just want to get it over with.. the best way out of it will do :confused:

Thank you for respowning,
I'll think of this, just feeling alot down the latest half-year and just want to get it over with.. the best way out of it will do :confused:
The universe is vast. Our planet is small. Those descriptions aren't even comprehensibly close to the real accurate description. The chance of even being alive is extremely small. Not having a consciousness, forever, is a scary concept.
You are alive. Just by living you are doing what you are meant to do. Accept the fact that we do not know why we exist, but we do exist. If there is a reason behind it all, then trust the process. Live.

Nowadays the society is formed in such a way that one might have everything needed to stay alive, but feel the urge to die.
There are so many problems that may and will occur in life, and sometimes it can become unbearable. But all problems, no matter how big, can be overcome.
The quickest and easiest solution, often turn out to be the worst one. Perhaps it's not even a solution.
You are a biological machine, you have control over yourself. Form your life to the point that you will find happiness. It might not be easy, but it will be worth the struggle. It's easy to forget how amazing life actually is in this day and age. Take advantage of your possibilities in life, instead of just thinking about a way to end it. Talking to someone is a good start to get some guidance. Therapists are professionals educated in mental health, so it would be wise for you to have a few sessions with one.

The universe is vast. Our planet is small. Those descriptions aren't even comprehensibly close to the real accurate description. The chance of even being alive is extremely small. Not having a consciousness, forever, is a scary concept.
You are alive. Just by living you are doing what you are meant to do. Accept the fact that we do not know why we exist, but we do exist. If there is a reason behind it all, then trust the process. Live.

Nowadays the society is formed in such a way that one might have everything needed to stay alive, but feel the urge to die.
There are so many problems that may and will occur in life, and sometimes it can become unbearable. But all problems, no matter how big, can be overcome.
The quickest and easiest solution, often turn out to be the worst one. Perhaps it's not even a solution.
You are a biological machine, you have control over yourself. Form your life to the point that you will find happiness. It might not be easy, but it will be worth the struggle. It's easy to forget how amazing life actually is in this day and age. Take advantage of your possibilities in life, instead of just thinking about a way to end it. Talking to someone is a good start to get some guidance. Therapists are professionals educated in mental health, so it would be wise for you to have a few sessions with one.
Thank you.

As far as I can tell, it's the wrong question to be asking. If it's the wrong question, then what is the right question?
What is the will bring meaning of to my life?
This is a much more important question and is vastly easier to answer in my opinion. One word - Responsibility.

Good thing that you guys don't say that any kind of religion "god" or other bullshit is your meaning or point in life xD

As far as I can tell, it's the wrong question to be asking. If it's the wrong question, then what is the right question?
What is the will bring meaning of to my life?
This is a much more important question and is vastly easier to answer in my opinion. One word - Responsibility.
I understand what you mean, i'll try to think of that. Thanks for telling me this.
Good thing that you guys don't say that any kind of religion "god" or other bullshit is your meaning or point in life xD
Sadly i am one of thoose who do not belive in a god but at the same time I do not say a God doesn't exist.

I would say that meaning of life in general is procreation and expansion.

Life is about killing, sex and eating... Those were the basic of existense since the very 1st cell ever lived. You welcome.
Except that they didn't. They didn't kill each other, nor did they have sex. They reproduced by self-replication.
And just because we DO these things, doesn't mean that's the meaning of life.

The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be.
Being alive it is the meaning.​

Back