• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Message Getting Skill on Offline Training

rglf

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently using the training system Offline Training for TFS 0.4 (8.6 version). I would like to know how do I put the message of how many skills the player won, while he was offline.

Example:
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT, "Your ".. skillNames[skill] .." skill changed from level ".. skillBefore.." to level ".. skillAfter ..".") doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT, "Your Shielding skill changed from level ".. skillBeforeShield.." to level ".. skillAfterShield ..". ")

But the problem is where to insert this code?
Thank you all for the attention.

Would like to know as well.
At the moment it is showing in log every skill advance, so whenever you log in to the game after offline training your log will have like 100 lines of advance info.
Like:
You advanced to 11 axe fighting
You advanced to 12 axe fighting
You advanced to 13 axe fighting ....
and so on.

Is there a way to make it show starting and ending skill in one line instead?

At the moment it is showing in log every skill advance, so whenever you log in to the game after offline training your log will have like 100 lines of advance info.
Like:
and so on.

Yes my friend there are 8.6 servers that have the normal training system, but if you spend 12 hours training after that period you will receive a message about how much skill has evolved in that time. Without showing up for example: You advanced in magic level about 50 times on the console.
Post automatically merged:

Like:
and so on.

For example:

17:23 During your absence you trained for 4 hours and 40 minutes.
17:23 You advanced to magic level 89.
17:23 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 88 (with 21.43% progress towards level 89) to level 89 (with 10.12% progress towards level 90)
17:23 You advanced to shielding level 29.
17:23 Your Shielding skill changed from level 29 (with 18.04% progress towards level 30) to level 29 (with 36.99% progress towards level 30)

Last edited:
Yes my friend there are 8.6 servers that have the normal training system, but if you spend 12 hours training after that period you will receive a message about how much skill has evolved in that time. Without showing up for example: You advanced in magic level about 50 times on the console.
Post automatically merged:

For example:

17:23 During your absence you trained for 4 hours and 40 minutes.
17:23 You advanced to magic level 89.
17:23 Your Magic Level skill changed from level 88 (with 21.43% progress towards level 89) to level 89 (with 10.12% progress towards level 90)
17:23 You advanced to shielding level 29.
17:23 Your Shielding skill changed from level 29 (with 18.04% progress towards level 30) to level 29 (with 36.99% progress towards level 30)
I know there is a way to do this. No idea what is the point of your post. we asked for solution and if anyone know and can point where this code is and what should we look for to edit. Is it a source edit or maybe a simple creatuescript?

I know there is a way to do this. No idea what is the point of your post. we asked for solution and if anyone know and can point where this code is and what should we look for to edit. Is it a source edit or maybe a simple creatuescript?
I would like to know where to place this code.

Back