• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Messo 0.4 Services

Elgenady

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
As a fourth-year software engineering student with ten years of experience working on the 8.60 version and 0.4 sources.
I would like to offer the following services:

Creating a server from scratch: The cost of this service will depend on the complexity and scope of the server you want to create. Factors such as the type of game, the number of features, the level of customization, and the required infrastructure will influence the overall cost.

Making Lua scripts: The cost for this service will vary depending on the complexity of the scripts and the number of scripts required. More intricate scripts or a larger number of scripts may incur a higher cost.

Making C++ systems: The cost of this service will depend on the complexity and size of the C++ systems you need. Complex systems or larger projects may require more effort and resources, resulting in a higher cost.

Adding new features for OTCv8 users: The cost for this service will be based on the specific features requested and the time required to implement them. More advanced or time-consuming features may be priced accordingly.

To get a precise cost estimated for your specific needs, it's best to contact me directly via Discord at Herotom#5073. You can provide detailed information about your requests, and based on that, I can offer personalized quotes for your services.

Efficient and practical changes, functional systems, great support, very very good, I recommend!

Back