• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mexico] AureaCtf 8.10 Pvp-Enforced (Capture the Flag) [24/7]

Pitufo™

InfinityOT.com
Reaction score
aureactfvl8.png

Ip: aureactf.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Version: 8.1 - 8.11
Account: Here

AureaCTF consists of a well-planned game of capture the flag as a priority goal for the victory of your team. There are 2 teams, "Blue Team" and "Red Team".

As a player, your main goal will earn points to purchase different things, you can obtain these points in different ways:

- To participate in the killing of an enemy.
- Take the enemy flag.
- Let the enemy flag in the position of your flag.
- When your team ends up victorious in the round. (Working)
- It adds extra points for the best scores of the round. (Working)

Like any good pvp, the number of frags that you have get saved, not lose equipment, runes infinite as well as weapons from a distance. In addition to the core there is a wide variety of equipment and runes that can be purchased through a NPC inside the bases.
This NPC not only traded teams and runes, if not also skills and magic level.

Staff
Blackknight - Programmer - Hoster
Kaba - Mapper - Scripter
Pitufo - Web Master/Designer - Scripter

This ot is the best ot ive seen i swear it rules omg i love it my ingame name is: Warhead
Luv ur ot keep up the good work

Can someone confirm? Cipbot is turned off and it is no bug that it doesn't work. That would be so great!

Aew now only problem is that the server is lagging for me... I'll try to play some tho, its so funny :p

Now Capture the flag with Hotykeys!

Port: 7172
Ip: aureactf.servegame.com

You just need to register in here, and choose the world you want (Hoykeys or NonHotkeys).

Back