• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Microsoft Announces RE5 Xbox 360

GangsteR

RPG Maker
Reaction score
Hiho OTLanders ;)
Resident Evil fans rejoice! Microsoft has decided to honor you and the game with a brand new, limited edition Xbox 360 bundle. The new console sheds the boring white aesthetic in exchange for an eye popping arterial red casing. But a new color variation isn't all that the Resident Evil 5 bundle offers consumers, for $399.99 fans will get the red Xbox 360 Elite, a copy of the game, a 120 GB hard drive, a wireless controller (also red), a black wired headset, and an exclusive premium RE5 theme, which users will be able to download via Xbox Live. Additionally, purchasers of the RE5 bundle will receive a download code for Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

microsoft-announces-re5-xbox-360-20090224105104314.jpg

My opinion is I will NOT be spending $400 on a red 360. Who needs to buy a new one anyways? Well, other then the fact that 360's still constantly break (thank you microsoft<_<)

its a racist game :D you kill infected africans as i have seen on a reveiw
probly not out in new zealand for 2 more years though :/

its a racist game :D you kill infected africans as i have seen on a reveiw
probly not out in new zealand for 2 more years though :/

Will be a released expansion prob: Resident Evil 5: Don't shoot them, feed them.

lol just repaint your old and you will get an xbox like that :p and then just buy the game isnt that hard(i think xD)
cheaper to i think

I've played through the demo @X360 and I didn't like the fact that the game didn't tell you what to do. You have to figure out how to get through the whole game.
It doesn't tell if you have to kill the boss OR just survive through untill some help arrives.

Back