• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Microsoft Windows History - In a comical way

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Quote tags just to make it easier to be read.

Windows 1.0 -
Windows Initial Release.

Windows 2.0 -
Windows Second Release - One of Windows' best feature implemented,Microsoft Paint!

Windows 3.1 -
Great Update - Added text to the Blue Screen of Death.

Windows 3.11 -
The first version of windows with great design! Their major implementation: the shadow below the mouse pointer! One small step for microsoft,one great leap for humanity - Neil Armstrong.

Windows 95 -
Fastest Windows ever.From pushing the button "ON" on your pc (the one that turns on your PC) to the blue screen of death,it takes just 3,4 seconds!

Windows 98 -
Despite being slower than windows 95,the analogy click/reboot increased to 0,8.

Windows ME -
The rate of need to format your PC is increased to 8667 times per day.

Windows 2000 -
Windows never been slower!

Windows XP -

First windows released with built-in virus...so you won't need to look for one.

Windows XP Service Pack 2 -
Implemented support for IUSBD(Instant Universal Serial Bus Death).With the implementation of the latter,USB sockets of the computer's "butt" are going bananas in 2,3 microseconds max.Try it today!

Windows XP Service Pack 3 -
The ultimate "hit" on windows.The new service pack will force you to buy windows vista.

Windows Vista -
All bugs and problems you have been dreaming of,now all in one!

Desclaimer: I have nothing against Microsoft.Just wanted to point out their stupid implementations into windows that cause bugs in them.

Last edited:
i got the Vista Source Code !!

vistasource.gif

Back