• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Minimap resets when I close/open otclient

Blasphemy

Reaction score
Just as titles says, I can't save maps for minimap, what should it be?

:( thanks for reading

Hello Blasphemy,

maybe check your ingame Terminal (Ctrl+T) to see if you receive any erros, I think the game client hasn't got the permission to write the .otmm file to the path it's configured to.

Best Wishes
Okke

You're probably using multiclients, the last client you close is the map that will be saved, a pain in the ass if you ask me.

Hello Blasphemy,

maybe check your ingame Terminal (Ctrl+T) to see if you receive any erros, I think the game client hasn't got the permission to write the .otmm file to the path it's configured to.

Best Wishes
Okke
no errors at terminal I think when I was trying to remove some features that don't belong to tibia 7.4, there begin lot of troubles... configs are not saving too...
Post automatically merged:

You're probably using multiclients, the last client you close is the map that will be saved, a pain in the ass if you ask me.
no bro, that's not happening XD

Back