• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mining Crypto

@hodleo

I'm currently in university, I have access to free internet and free electricity, is there a way for me to order miners that I can just set up and earn from without having to spend a lot of money? I've already ordered Ermit miner but I suppose it will take some time until I receive it
You can now buy a larger cut in your helium miners if you ordered in 2021 -- If you go to your emrit dash, you can upgrade your miner for $90 to receive 50% earnings instead of 20% :)

Nothing like this website i have invested 3k€ And im about 7k+ month you can get paid everyday nobody trust them but it works well but until when? We dont know take a risk pm me if you want to see some screenshots or just search on google or YouTube about ChainMine use my ref code DeayRPp8 to have a 1TH/S for free you are not forced to do anything remember this kind of websites may go down anytime
That website was a complete scam, lost my €20. damn, good investment xD
Just after the deposit I read about them, well. Was just going to test it out. Never deposit without read through it's reviews boys

Back