• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mock Ad for Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZKL

Reaction score
So, i need to make a Mock Ad in school, and i told everyone i roflhax in Photoshop, can someone please make one for me!? I'll rep++ and do anything!! PLEASE!

explain mock ad, you just want to make a satire ad?

this one sucks but made it in a few minutes, not very inspired but maybe it'll work

Last edited:
???

explain mock ad, you just want to make a satire ad?

this one sucks but made it in a few minutes, not very inspired but maybe it'll work

Stupid Question: What is Mock Advertisement?

THANK YOU! It's perfect! Now, i just re-read the paper, and it's supposed to be a like "Anti" Mock Ad, something that makes people not want to smoke, if you'd change the person in the backround to like a bad guy in a cartoon series it'd be perfect, i'm once again sorry. If you can do this for me i'm going to have sex with you.

well i deleted the .psd file already ;/

Turn it in like that, and just say its all sarcasm, since it does say "Your lung won't rot much" should work, teachers are gullible.

Well, I'll make you one, if you tell me why the heck you told them that you "roflhax" in photoshop?

So, i need to make a Mock Ad in school, and i told everyone i roflhax in Photoshop, can someone please make one for me!? I'll rep++ and do anything!! PLEASE!

That is pretty stupid of you to say that you are good in something, and when asked to do it you want other people to make it for you? No thx...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back