• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

[Mod] Sound System

margoh

{{ user.title }}
Solutions
Reaction score
Hmm, so then, you have wrong frompos topos configurations.

Alaa Adel

Basic Mapper
Reaction score
ERROR: Unable to load texture '/images/audio': unable to open file '/images/audio.png': The system cannot find the path specified.
I think this error has something to do with this part of the script:
"soundButton = modules.client_topmenu.addRightGameToggleButton('soundButton', tr('Sound Info') .. '', '/images/audio', toggle)"

margoh

{{ user.title }}
Solutions
Reaction score
It's not rlly important, but make image for audio and place it in data/images, or change redirection to /images/topbuttons/audio. Do the same in otui file.

Alaa Adel

Basic Mapper
Reaction score
done, now i get this error:
ERROR: Unable to send extended opcode 1, extended opcodes are not enabled
and when u sent that link.. there were some files that doesn't exist in my otclient's files.
i suggest you upload ur own otclient.

margoh

{{ user.title }}
Solutions
Reaction score
But those files you need to implement to your server sources, not otc sources xd

Alaa Adel

Basic Mapper
Reaction score
Ok, so these codes on that link.. do i have to replace them with the whole file or add them?

Shasta

Reaction score
What is TT_TT///

ERROR: Unable to load module 'rc_sound': LUA ERROR:
/rc_sound/rcsound.lua:64: attempt to index global 'g_sounds' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
/rc_sound/rcsound.lua:64: in function 'init'
/rc_sound/rcsound.otmod:12:[@onLoad]:1: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'reload'
/client_modulemanager/modulemanager.lua:126: in function 'reloadCurrentModule'
/client_modulemanager/modulemanager.otui:134: [@onClick]:2: in function </client_modulemanager/modulemanager.otui:134: [@onClick]:1>

Shasta

Reaction score
Code:
ERROR: Unable to load module 'rc_sound': LUA ERROR:
/rc_sound/rcsound.lua:48: attempt to index global 'g_sounds' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    /rc_sound/rcsound.lua:48: in function 'init'
    /rc_sound/rcsound.otmod:12:[@onLoad]:1: in main chunk
    [C]: in function 'autoLoadModules'
    /init.lua:49: in main chunk
Code:
ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:
/rc_sound/rcsound.lua:152: attempt to index global 'soundWindow' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    /rc_sound/rcsound.lua:152: in function 'setLabel'
    /rc_sound/rcsound.lua:146: in function 'stopSound'
    /rc_sound/rcsound.lua:72: in function </rc_sound/rcsound.lua:71>
in mod list is red color

tarjei

Necronian Engineer
Reaction score
Hey I love it ! :D
However covering are with position is pin in the ass, along with looking for those areas, if you intend to cover some large areas :)
If you don't mind I will submit a little bit tweaked version :D

Madlander

Madlander
Reaction score
thanks for sharing! , it works like a charm, do everyone know how to make 'sounds after some action' ?

Adorius Black

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazing sound system :) anybody know if its possible make effect on changing location(when i walk from zone 1 with sound 1 to zone 2 with sound2) faded away sound 1 slowly from volume 100% to volume 0% in (1second for example) and after start new sound2 from 0% volume to 100% volume in 1 second also. I am not good enough in LUA for making this. Thank you :)

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
Amazing sound system :) anybody know if its possible make effect on changing location(when i walk from zone 1 with sound 1 to zone 2 with sound2) faded away sound 1 slowly from volume 100% to volume 0% in (1second for example) and after start new sound2 from 0% volume to 100% volume in 1 second also. I am not good enough in LUA for making this. Thank you :)

Just fade the song start on audition or any software, it is still a good idea to have that fade via .lua, but honestly if you want to get a quick solution just do that :)

StreamSide

Joseluis Gonzalez
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Just fade the song start on audition or any software, it is still a good idea to have that fade via .lua, but honestly if you want to get a quick solution just do that :)
while checking the otclient sources you can set audio volume using setGain so you can do cool stuff there

Adorius Black

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I did it, but it’s still not enough because for example you have music1 1 minute long and music2 also. When you walk from zone1 to zone2 in middle of song it will turn off music1 immediately and then start music2 with my faded effect at start. The thing is that I want fade away music1 when I walk in middle of song to zone2