• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Moderators..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Dear community of OTLand,

My thread is constantly under flames and troll postings by several members here, I have reported the posts for 2 days now and still nothing has happened to the thread.

I do realize that you are not working for any money, so there's no need to point that out, but I mean, some threads get special attention and gets messages removed within a second, my thread can last for more than 3 days with constant flaming and not even a warning is dealt to these members.

As you may know I have already made a thread concerning this problem, It got deleted.

I'm not here to argue nor am I here to point fingers, I'm here to tell you to clean my thread, because I believe this way is the only way I might catch your attention, pretty sad but it's true.

Kind regards,

Fribben.

I am sorry for the delay, its just that lately I've been in such a hurry that I've not looked into the reports.
If you (or anyone else) needs something, feel free to PM me, I'll try to take care of it as soon as possible.
Again, sorry for any inconvenience.

Donne, I forgot to clean it yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.