• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Character Bug

dratewka2

Reaction score
K I have 8.52 setup and working right now on the ModernAAC I can create accounts fine, however I can not get characters created, the loading icon just freezes when I try creating characters :S the website is tibiamap.no-ip.com

BTW when you create account, it keeps loading however thats because it cant create character but your account will be made :S so you can still login

Also in case that helps, in the game account manager any character name you put it gets That name seems to contain invalid symbols, please choose another name.

thanks in advance for you help :)

Last edited:
I searched for the past minutes and found no solution in the forum, how do I check my samples?

Your character samples probably don't exist. Search deeper, similar thread was few days ago in support section.

Back