• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[modern acc] help

Doggynub

LUA / C++
Reaction score
how to enable mysqli and pdo or whatever???

Last edited:
more better lol
ok i downloaded the modern acc and i installed and opened site this is the outcome
blank page ??

Maybe you fucked up config, maybe you have disabled shorttags, maybe you have turned off error display...

actually i touched nothng from the modern acc things my only problem is php 5.3.x
and making it work with apache etc.. before my try to upgrade the site worked but gave me msg you have old php than 5.3.x then when i finished my upgrade,
the site went blank after that
?

i know nothng about anything in web so i just followed a simple totorial that show how to install php on windows and created a new php file on the C diretory
donno about those short tags and error display :)

or am i supposed to change the php file in xampp? donno :/

Go to php config (File: php.ini) and search for short_open_tag and display_errors. Both should've values set on "On".

humm.. silly maybe?

but i have closed every thing and whe i try to save changes in .ini it says "please check weather this file is opoened in another programme" ?

i am going to uninstall all php and xampp and restart again lol
but question when installing php do i install it in the xampp directory or other ones

and in advance system setting i change the path directory to the place i installed it in? from enviromental variables?

instead of upgradin to php can i just download the latest xampp
that include the 5.3.x php?

Back