• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Modern OT] HDT Needs an experienced scripter!

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
HammerDown Tactics, my Modern/Futuristic OT project that I've been working on for a while is in need of a scripter! And a good one at that.

Server Info:
- It is a War OT [The teams are: Spartans, Locusts, Gears, and (maybe)Elites]

- Multiple Map system: This means that there isn't just one big map you play on. There are multiple maps [like there is when you play Halo or any other multiplayer game]

- Custom Client: The reason for it being custom client is because there are tons of custom sprites, of course, because it is a modern/futuristic OT, and normal tibia doesnt have Spartan outfits or guns, etc.

So, back to the point: I need a Good, experienced, Scripter. If you want to join, please fill out the application and drop a post.

Name:
Experience with Scripting:
Example of work:

Thank you in advanced! =]
PS: If you got anymore questions, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Back