• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern tooling?

Ziker

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone and thank you in advance for taking the time to read and reply!

It's been a while but I suddenly found inspiration (or perhaps I'm just bored?) and would like to play around with OTS once again.

I'm very much behind on Tibia, let alone OTS, as such I have no idea where I could start. What I decided so far:
  • Canary Server
  • the latest supported protocol
  • bespoke client (based on OTClient)

What I still need is, mainly, the map editor that supports the latest protocol Canary can run on. I could also use some Items editors, monster/NPC editors, etc. For now, however, a map editor suitable for working with Canary Server would be highly appreciated!

While my primary goal is to gather information on tooling available, if you think Canary Server is not the right choice or OTClient alternative would be better, feel free to speak up (and please, please tell me why you think so!)

Anyhow, I'm hoping for a few suggestions soon, take care and see you around!

Back