• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Mods-Seriosa RPG-PVP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
First of all I dont know where to post this so please, move it inseed of deleting!

Hello everyone, I just want to ask all moderators something.
This is what I wanted to ask.
I'm hosting a server right now, And I want some moderators too log on and test my server and I want YOUR opinion about the server and what I can do too make it better.

And I wont post the ip here, so if you are willing to do that please, give me a message and I will give you the ip and so on. You could later on post what you think I could do to make it better here.

Thanks for reading it!

Moved from Chat to OpenTibia -> Development, because the discussion of your server could be a part of the OpenTibia development. However I don't think it's a very good idea to limit the server for OtLand staff only.

Well its not, there is 80+ players but I use the tibia site layout and I heard that's not allowed too post it here..

You are allowed to advertise it here.

Ok then I'm sorry, but I want some moderators to try it.. I will soon post it, thanks anyway or not delting this thread.

Close this thread please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back