• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mokerhamer, It is Possible?

psilocibe

Reaction score
Scripters, Npc.Defender ,It is Possible?

Why You be the scripter's official forum, I wonder if it would be possible to develop a NPC.DEFENDER, caring for him and defend DP or CITY of possible players REDSKULL in PKs.

An Npc custody only hoping to put a skull to approach DP he atack the amazing individual.

We have some examples in some games like MMORPGS lineage2 and ragnarock

Will be possible to develop something that would be such?
I believe it would be very useful to all, rešil problems of PK without control.

I await response.

Last edited:
I think it is possible to code. I thought there was a functions to get players skull status. Why you post it at mokerhamer on the forums? Send him a pm or ask the question in general on the forums.

Why You be the scripter's official forum, I wonder if it would be possible to develop a NPC.DEFENDER, caring for him and defend DP or CITY of possible players REDSKULL in PKs.

An Npc custody only hoping to put a skull to approach DP he atack the amazing individual.

We have some examples in some games like MMORPGS lineage2 and ragnarock

Will be possible to develop something that would be such?
I believe it would be very useful to all, rešil problems of PK without control.

I await response.

The first thing i like to sai is, Everything is possible to script.

But ofcourse if you want to script sutch npc's u need new functions GetplayerSkull or somting like that because it needs to check if the player has an skull.
But for now i cant script it since i'm missing some lua functions and i'm a bit retired.

I hope this answers your question

P.s)
u have posted this thread in the wrong section please read this thread to not make the same mistake next time!
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=2161

The first thing i like to sai is, Everything is possible to script.

But ofcourse if you want to script sutch npc's u need new functions GetplayerSkull or somting like that because it needs to check if the player has an skull.
But for now i cant script it since i'm missing some lua functions and i'm a bit retired.

I hope this answers your question

P.s)
u have posted this thread in the wrong section please read this thread to not make the same mistake next time!
http://otland.net/showthread.php?t=2161

Ok, I understand, yes, we expect if someone appears to develop the npc.

Thanks for atention.

Back